The Science for Success soybean team (funded by United Soybean Board) works together on multi-state research trials and extension deliverables.
- Foliar Fertilizers Rarely Increase Yield in U.S. Soybean
- Management Strategies for Early- and Late-Planted Soybean in the North Central US
- Agronomically Optimal Soybean Seeding Rates and Associated Risk Across North America
- Assessing the Influence of Row Spacing on Soybean Yield Using Experimental and Producer Survey Data
- Soybean Response to Nitrogen Application Across the U.S.